Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 25-30, 2012

January 25- too tired to dour normal bedtime routine, I let both boys fall asleep  with me. There really wasn't room for me in my king size bed with these two spread out!
January 26- Leaving Target with SW and finding this beautiful rainbow waiting for us in the parking lot. HOPE... I cried, like God was whispering, " I am with you and won't leave you." A moment I needed so deeply inside. 

January 27- Preparing for Reagan's heart surgery and making signs for his slideshow. I love this one of the biggest brother cheering on his little brother.

 January 28- time alone for a run... priceless.

January 30- Surprising Reagan at lunch with Aunt B's early arrival. He was so excited, what a great distraction from what weighs heavy on our hearts this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment